Tuesday, November 11, 2014

3 weeks until Tahiti

So not a lot has happened this week...just like every other week....Elder Hill and I finally got released as Zone Leaders....we were zone leaders for twice as long as normal....also most of our friends left yesterday...which was a super bummer...Half of our zone left for France yesterday and it was super sad....They were all amazing!! It's only going to be the three Tahitian districts until we leave so there will hardly be anyone in the Zone now....but it's alright because we get to leave for Tahiti in three weeks!!! I believe my French and Tahitian are pretty good but I'm sure that will change as soon as I enter the field!! This week I've been reading a lot out of the New Testament and its been really cool....I've never really studied it before and its been really amazing to read it during personal study and comp study. There are a lot of things I didn't know about that I read this week in Mark and Luke! Its also helped me to better understand the characteristics of Christ and ways I can improve and become more like him. I Love you All!!! Thank you for your support!! Talk to you next week!!!
Me and Elder Hill showing off our awesome socks!
Relaxing on P-day
The snow capped mountains of Provo, Utah.




No comments:

Post a Comment