Thursday, November 27, 2014

5 days until Tahiti!!!

Hey everyone so big news.....I'm leaving next Monday December 1st for Tahiti! I'm super excited.....although last week I got a letter saying I didn't get my Visa in time.  But then they told me yesterday I did! I would have gone to Everett Washington if I hadn't gotten it. This Thursday is going to be awesome!! There's a high probability of getting to hear from an apostle and we get to do a giant humanitarian project. I believe we're making food boxes!!! Today we did a lot of packing and we played a giant game of Nerf war!! I got shot in the eye "only" a million times....so fun. I'm so excited to leave!! I can't wait to use what I've learned here, in the field. This week I decided to read Acts and I love the story where Peter and John heal the lame man on the steps of the temple. Its super cool. I love you all. Thank you for your support!! Talk to you next week.....from TAHITI!!!!

Nerf Wars...

This is the place...




No comments:

Post a Comment