Wednesday, November 5, 2014

"Lift where you stand"

Hey Everybody, So this week has been about the same! A lot of studying and a lot of teaching. Elder Nelsons wife came and spoke to us on Sunday and her talk was pretty cool!! It snowed just a little bit here yesterday which was crazy to see. There's snow on the mountain range right next to Provo. Today was awesome because after we did a session at the temple, we went to the temple cafeteria and ate some of the best food I've ever had! It was a nice change from the MTC food. There hasn't been much else that's happened....my french is coming along....and my Tahitian is slowly improving....I'm at the point now where I can basically read and understand Le Livre de Mormon which is a good sign. I was thinking a lot this week about how I can improve as a Missionary....and the same quote from President Uchtdorf came into my mind a couple of times..."Lift where you stand!!" so this week I've been trying really hard to lift where I stand. It's been a cool experience although I still have room to improve. 
Love you all. Thank You for your support!

Love,
Orometua Porter
Me and Elder Hill in front of the Provo Temple.
Me and Elder Hill...deep thoughts.



No comments:

Post a Comment