Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Vive La France!

Hey everyone! So this week was good. We had some cool experiences and we saw some progress with a couple of our investigators.

So it looks like I'm going to get transferred. I thought I would be in Paea for the rest of my mission but President Bize told me he's transferring me to one of the islands. He told me I could pick which one I go to, but I told him I would leave it up to him. So I find out later today. I'm thinking it might be Bora Bora, but We'll see.


So, first off, France lost to Portugal in the EuroCup so that was disappointing. However, swag to them that they got that far....I mean they destroyed Germany in the semifinals so that in itself was an accomplishment. VIVE LA FRANCE!!

We finished off the week yesterday with a total of 8 investigators that came to church. It was awesome! There were a lot of people we didn't even know so we got some solid contacts. 

Christophe came to church finally!! It was cool to see him there! He left halfway through sacrament meeting...but still....progress.....!

We had Leadership Council on Thursday. The whole gang was there. All my buddies from the MTC. It was really awesome to have Elder Heno there too. Elder Heno is from France and he was my comp last year. I loved serving with him. So we had leadership council with President Bize and it was funny because all the elders from France were receiving updates during the meeting because the France/Germany game was at the same time. If France scored all the French elders reacted, especially Elder Heno! I was dying laughing. 

I got sick on Saturday...I think I ate some bad curry and I couldn't leave the house (for reasons I shall not name. Haha.) It was horrible...luckily the Tahitian prescription for stomach problems is warm Coca Cola, so that was nice...and funnily enough, it worked...I was actually astonished....!

Anyways thats about it for this week!!! I love you all!! have a good week!!! See y'all soon!!
Elder Cole Porter

Leadership council pic
The view from papi Tepa's house.
The Tahitian prescription for stomach issues.



No comments:

Post a Comment