Monday, February 2, 2015

"Try"


Hey everybody!!! So this week has been pretty good. This week has been a lot of planning. We didn't have a lot of lessons but we did a lot of planning. We decided to start doing a bunch of missionary activities and involve everyone in the Area. We also worked with the Young Men and Young Women Presidencies to start mutual up again here. They haven't had mutual in like 3 months. So we worked with them to plan mutual activities that investigators and inactives would go to. We also worked with bishop to plan how we're going to involve members to teach inactives and new converts. This week is going to be awesome! We have so many lessons planned. I also get to go to the Tahiti temple tomorrow!

So last Monday elder Sorensen and I were bored so we watched Ephraims Rescue in French! and the main character said something I really liked. He was giving a blessing and he was talking about how he isn't perfect and how he makes a lot of mistakes. Then someone asked him how he can perform so many miracles and his reply was that he "tried". I really like that. We're not expected to be perfect but we are expected to try. Christ will make up the difference if we try!

Anyways love you all. Thank you for your prayers! talk to you all next week!

Picture of me contemplating the world. All those pictures behind me are from my sisters and nieces! I miss them!


No comments:

Post a Comment