Tuesday, February 24, 2015

New Companion

Hey everyone!!! I won't have a large email today. This week has been kind of slow. Elder Warren arrived monday night. He's awesome!! He's from Dallas Texas. We've gotten along nicely! We didn't have alot of lessons this week. We did have one with our investigator Tumata. We're hoping she's decided to get married soon. We'll find out tomorrow. We have a lot of referrals to contact and sort through this week, 65 to be exact. We're hoping to find at least 5 new investigators this week!! We also have a clean house now. We did a lot of cleaning this week and now its clean!!! We also might be going to the temple this saturday as a trip for our investigators but that depends on if our investigators can get there. 

This week was awesome and I feel as if my french is improving each day! 
I love being in a lesson and feeling the Holy Ghost testify of the Gospel to people. I also love seeing the happiness the gospel brings to peoples lives. I love you all and I know this is the most important work!!! Thanks for all you do.

Still using the computers at the church building to send our emails, so we can't send pictures. Sorry mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment