Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Soccer and Uno


​Hey Everybody....so this week hasn't been that exciting.....​Its just been a lot of class time!! I honestly have nothing to talk about.....The most exciting thing that's happened is that Chad Lewis came and spoke to us on Sunday.....His talk was super entertaining.....I honestly have nothing else to tell....My room played Uno all night for my b-day party and we play soccer every night which is super fun!!! Elder Heno(who's French) and Elder Spoors(who's British) play with us and its really funny to watch them play each other!! My testimony is growing everyday and I'm trying really hard to love the people I'm eventually going to teach....I love you all and Thank You for your support!!!

Love,
Elder Porter
Elder Spoors, Me and Elder Hill


No comments:

Post a Comment