Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Uncle chad, Aunt Cami and ugly ties!

Hi mom, I dont remember all the questions you asked....and i dont know how often Ill be able to send pictures because it takes ten minutes to send just one picture because of all the restrictions on the computer...can you tell uncle chad thanks for his letter!! It was super awesome and really helpful!! It made my day to get a letter from him!!! and can you tell aunt Cami thanks for her letter too!!!!?? I dont know if i need anything else...just cheap snacks like goldfish and stuff......and can you pick up/send any really ugly or cool ties....Elder hill and I started an underground tie ring....we've been doing really good in that business!! I love you Mom!! and ill email you next week!!! 

Love Elder Porter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment